Building Maintenance Specialist
Douek's model is to invest in under-potentialized properties and add value, both for it's partners and tenants.
Douek Industries (Canada) Inc., informally Douek Apartments, is seeking someone both highly organized and professional, with a strong work ethic, to clean and maintain 6 buildings in the Montreal area.
Full-time (40 hours/week)
Good salary and car allowance provided
The role involves:
- Ensuring the proper cleaning of the common areas of the buildings, as well as the exteriors;
- Building maintenance and ensuring that the building is kept at a high standard;
- Keeping track of work to be done and informing the building manager of such works;
- Small apartment and tenant repairs, as needed;
- Being available to work on call in case of a building emergency (infrequent).
- Past experience in a similar position is preferable; maintenance person experience is required;
- Must have a car (car allowance provided); only applicants with a car will be considered;
- Must be organized and presentable.